Influencing Skills Advanced 2 Learning Resources
Let's get learning! Get more out of your course with these learning resources from TP3.
Before the course: Starter Kit
Your learning starts now - so complete the following activities to become a more confident and effective influencer:
- Watch the video: The Science of Persuasion (11.5 minutes)
- Read the article: 10 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Strategic Influencing
- Consider what you want to achieve by attending the course and write down your goals.
If you're feeling really motivated, you can also:
- Read this articles:
Bring these things with you to the course. If you need help or advice, email us at info@TP3.com.au or call 1300 658 388.
After the course: Embedding Learning
Take time to revisit your action plan, written during the course, and your course workbook.
You might want to review some key concepts from the course, and complete these activities:
Quick Reference Guide
- Use this TP3 Influencing Skills Advanced 2 Quick Reference Guide containing key concepts from the course to reinforce your learning.
- Put it somewhere visible so the ideas are easily accessible.
Your Personal Improvement Plan
Review the improvement plan you developed in your Learner Guide during the course.
Re-commit to achieving your improvement goals - enjoy a sense of achievement when you achieve them.
- Continue to add new improvements to your plan.
Practice and Gather Feedback
- Look for opportunities to influence strategically. Influence often.
- Be creative;- don't be afraid to incorporate new ideas into your influencing situations, based on what you learned.
- Review your performance each time you influence for what you did well and what you could do differently.
- Ask your manager and colleagues for feedback on your strategic influencing skills and any improvements they have noticed.
- Observe great strategic influencers and notice the techniques and tools they use.
We would love to hear about your results! Please get in touch by sending an email to info@TP3.com.au or share them with us on Linked In or Twitter.
The Next Step