Negotiation Skills Advanced 1 Learning Resources
Let's get learning! Get more out of your course with these learning resources from TP3.
Before the course: Starter Kit
Your learning starts now - so complete the following activities to become a more confident and effective negotiator:
- Complete this quick negotiation styles survey
- Review the TP3 article on Principled negotiation
- Read or watch at least 1 of these articles and videos:
- Jessica Stillman, Never get angry in a negotiation
- Tom Searcy, Negotiating trick: do not talk price
- William Ury, The walk from no to yes
- Consider what you want to achieve by attending the course and write your goals down.
Bring these things with you to the course. If you need help or advice, email us at info@TP3.com.au or call 1300 658 388.
After the course: Embedding Learning
Take time to revisit your action plan, written during the course, and your course workbook.
You might want to review some key concepts from the course, and complete these activities:
Quick Reference Guide
- Use this TP3 Negotiation Skills Advanced 1 quick reference guide containing key concepts from the course to reinforce your learning.
- Put it somewhere visible so the ideas are easily accessible.
Your Personal Improvement Plan
- Review the improvement plan you developed in your Learner Guide during the course.
- Re-commit to achieving your improvement goals - enjoy a sense of achievement when you achieve them.
- Continue to add new improvements to your plan.
Use this Planning Guide
Use this template to assist you in planning future negotiations.
Practice and Gather Feedback
- Review your performance each time you enter into a negotiation and consider what you did well and what you could do differently.
- Ask your manager, colleagues or other stakeholders for feedback and tips for improvement.
We would love to hear about your results! Please get in touch by sending an email to info@TP3.com.au or share them with us on Linked In or Twitter.
The Next Step