- A logical approach to corporate finance
- Constructing and managing a budget
- Strategic vision and activity management
- Constructing your living balanced scorecard
- Managing operational risks
- How to carry out a financial analysis
- Assessing the profitability of an investment project
- Analysing and solving cash flow problems
- Decoding the balance sheet and income statement
- Analysing and evaluating corporate financial data
- Relating your contribution to value creation
Dealing with Costs and Risks
- Using earned value to optimise costs and deadlines
- Assessing and minimising project risks
- Make use of opportunities within the project team
- Monitoring and minimising risks
- Sharing information with blogs and wikis
- Creating your website
- Project management essentials
- The project framework
- Project planning
- Drawing up a project budget
- Anticipating project risks
- Identifying customer expectations for project success
These courses can be provided to you in SCORM format for use on your Learning Management System or we can host them for you.
Costs range from as little as $1 to $13 per course per year depending on the courses you choose.
HOW TO BUY
Contact your TP3 account manager directly, or call us on 1300 658 388.
To return to our main eLearning library, please click here.