This email writing course is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their email communications.
Have you ever written an email and been surprised it didn’t prompt the action you expected, or was even left unread? Because email is such rapid communication, the quality of its content is often overlooked. This practical seminar, based on established structured writing techniques, will get you composing more effective emails that consistently achieve the results you need.
Writing Effective Email is one of our Business Writing for Success suite of courses that run in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Take a structured approach to writing an email
- Identify the purpose and desired outcome of an email, and the characteristics of the intended audience
- Write an effective subject line
- Organise and format content effectively
- Write using an appropriate professional business voice
- Review emails to ensure they meet their purpose and are clear and concise
Setting the Context
Writing Effective Subject Lines
Organising and Formatting Content
Using a Professional Voice
Tips for Clear and Concise Writing
Reviewing and Improving Emails
This seminar is for people wanting to improve the impact and action that results from their emails.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
When you enrol, we provide pre-session material to assist you to reflect on and align your objectives with the seminar content before you come along.
After the seminar, our online Resource Centre contains additional tools and resources to help you consolidate and continue your learning. We also provide telephone support whenever you require it.
TP3 can provide consulting services to ensure that this seminar exactly meets your business needs. These include:
- In-house seminars just for your organisation
- Customising seminar material to reflect your industry, business priorities, and work context
- Individual or group coaching, and
- Digital learning solutions.