When they work well, teams truly do accomplish more than their members can alone. But teams that work well are rarer than you might expect. This seminar explores the nature of teams, their creation and development, and their typical dysfunctions. It focuses on positive practices for team members and team leaders to ensure that your work teams are healthy, happy, focused and productive.
- Identify the characteristics and benefits of teams
- Identify the stages of team development
- Use the Lencioni model to identify 5 dysfunctions of a team
- Propose solutions to common team challenges
Setting the Context
Characteristics and Benefits of Teams
Stages of Team Development
5 Dysfunctions of Teams
4 Quadrant Team Model
Tip to Respond to Typical Team Challenges
This seminar is for people wanting to better understand positive team dynamics, as a team member or leader.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
When you enrol, we provide pre-session material to assist you to reflect on and align your objectives with the seminar content before you come along.
After the seminar, our online Resource Centre contains additional tools and resources to help you consolidate and continue your learning. We also provide telephone support whenever you require it.
TP3 can provide consulting services to ensure that this seminar exactly meets your business needs. These include:
- In-house seminars just for your organisation
- Customising seminar material to reflect your industry, business priorities, and work context
- Individual or group coaching, and
- Digital learning solutions.