In our hyper-competitive business environment, innovation is crucial to keeping ahead of your competitors. Creativity is an important aspect of innovation, ensuring that you stand out from and lead your industry. This seminar explores the role of creativity at work, and imparts practical skills to develop your creative ability and assist others to find theirs. You examine a number of tools to assist in the creative process, and identify the common creativity blockers and how they can be overcome.
- Define creativity and articulate its important in business
- Identify whether you are critical or creative
- Identify what stops you from being more creative
- Recognise common creativity blockers
- Practise creative thinking using a variety of tools and techniques
- Identify ways to overcome creativity blockers
- Evaluate ideas using de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
Setting the Context
What is Creativity?
Exercising the Mind
This seminar is for people wanting to think creatively, and lead others to do the same, in order to improve and innovate.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
When you enrol, we provide pre-session material to assist you to reflect on and align your objectives with the seminar content before you come along.
After the seminar, our online Resource Centre contains additional tools and resources to help you consolidate and continue your learning. We also provide telephone support whenever you require it.
TP3 can provide consulting services to ensure that this seminar exactly meets your business needs. These include:
- In-house seminars just for your organisation
- Customising seminar material to reflect your industry, business priorities, and work context
- Individual or group coaching, and
- Digital learning solutions.