- Understand the principles upon which Access is based
- Design and create a database using Access 2010
- Create, modify and manipulate tables
- Add transactional records to a lookup database
- Create simple and effective queries
- Perform more advanced queries using a variety of querying techniques
- Create and work with aggregation queries
- Create reports from tables
- Create and use a variety of forms
Access 2010 Orientation
Designing a Lookup Database
Creating a Lookup Database
Modifying Table Structures
Adding Records to a Table
Adding Transactional Records
Working with Records
Sorting and Filtering
Creating and Using Reports
Creating and Using Forms
This course is designed for users who need to know how to create databases and to manipulate data to provide viable information.
A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
PREPARING TO LEARN
Get the most out of your course by preparing before you attend. TP3 provide pre-course materials that enable you to reflect on and align your learning outcomes with the course content.
AFTER THE COURSE
TP3's online Learning Resources contains additional tools and resources to help you consolidate and continue your learning. For more details, click here.
TP3 can provide a range of consulting services to better meet your business needs, including closed courses for your organisation, customised course material relevant to your industry and requirements, individual or group coaching and blended learning solutions.