The ability to run a productive, effective and valuable meeting is a great yet rare skill. In this seminar you will discover how best to prepare and run a good meeting. We explore how to consult with attendees to keep conversations on track, facilitate collaborative dialogue, gain commitment and close effectively. It will leave you with a clear sense of how to quickly write a structured agenda and useful meeting minutes.
- Organise, plan and prepare a productive meeting
- Design a clear, concise and motivating invitation and agenda
- Facilitate a collaborative, valuable and consultative discussion
- Deal with ‘derailers’ and ‘saboteurs’
- Close a meeting and gain commitment
- Quickly document and summarise actions and agreements
Setting the Context
This seminar is for people looking to improve the way they plan and conduct meetings.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
When you enrol, we provide pre-session material to assist you to reflect on and align your objectives with the seminar content before you come along.
After the seminar, our online Resource Centre contains additional tools and resources to help you consolidate and continue your learning. We also provide telephone support whenever you require it.
TP3 can provide consulting services to ensure that this seminar exactly meets your business needs. These include:
- In-house seminars just for your organisation
- Customising seminar material to reflect your industry, business priorities, and work context
- Individual or group coaching, and
- Digital learning solutions.