This course is for experienced users of MS Project who want to learn how to manage complex projects. You will learn how to combine projects, share resources among projects, export project data and work with reports. You will also learn how to share information more effectively and how to work with multiple projects.
- Work with custom reports
- Create templates
- Work with multiple Project files
- Create a resource pool
- Export and import data
- Record and run macros
- Using predefined reports
- Working with custom reports
- Saving a project as a template
- Managing templates
Working with Project files
- Compatibility with previous versions
- Working with multiple files
- Linking and combining projects
- Using sub-project files
Shared resources and multiple projects
- Creating a common resource pool
- Resource links
- Working with a resource master
- Downsizing large projects
- Creating smaller projects
- Setting project links
Exporting and importing data
- Exporting to Excel
MS Project VBA
- Recording and running macros
Experienced users of Microsoft Project.
Successful completion of Project Introduction course.
TP3 can provide a range of consulting services to better meet your business needs, including closed courses for your organisation, customised course material relevant to your industry and requirements, individual or group coaching and blended learning solutions.