Change is inevitable and unavoidable in our lives. This seminar examines the role of change in our personal and professional lives. We explore why people can resist change and discuss the typical process we go through when change occurs. You will leave the session more comfortable with the changes that impact upon you, armed with tips and techniques to survive and thrive during times of change.
- Articulate the importance of change
- Identify reasons why people are reluctant to change
- Describe how to be more resilient during change
- Coach self and others through a significant change
Setting the Context
The Rollercoaster of Life
50 reasons not to change!
A lifetime of change
Human Dimensions of Change
The Kubler-Ross Grief Cycle
The change innovation curve
The impact of change on performance
How do you manage change?
Techniques for dealing better with change
Supporting Yourself and Others Through Change
The personal behaviour change process
Coaching colleagues through change
Planning to apply the skills and knowledge back at work
This seminar is for people wanting to improve the way that they approach and react to change, at work and in their personal lives.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
When you enrol, we provide pre-session material to assist you to reflect on and align your objectives with the seminar content before you come along.
After the seminar, our online Resource Centre contains additional tools and resources to help you consolidate and continue your learning. We also provide telephone support whenever you require it.
TP3 can provide consulting services to ensure that this seminar exactly meets your business needs. These include:
- In-house seminars just for your organisation
- Customising seminar material to reflect your industry, business priorities, and work context
- Individual or group coaching, and
- Digital learning solutions.