Feel like stress and pressure are driving you mad? Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there were a way you could harness that stress, regain control and live a more balanced life?
This seminar explores how you can achieve balance and reduce the stress in your life. Gain insight into the consequences of stress on your performance at work and at home, and improve your quality of life.
- Distinguish between acute, chronic and episodic stress
- Discuss the consequences of stress
- Recognise your current stress level
- Describe the difference between beneficial and detrimental stress
- Identify your individual stress-signals
- Discuss strategies to reduce stress
- Describe ways to increase optimism, enhance performance and improve your level of self-esteem
Setting the Context
The Facts about Stress
What causes stress?
Types of stress
Good or bad stress?
The Mind-Body Connection
Real versus perceived threats
How Stressed are You?
Identifying your stress signals
Stress and Personal Performance
Relationship between stress and performance
The Yerkes Dodson curve
8 ways you can address stress
The power of positive thinking
Developing a performance-enhancing attitude in six steps
Planning to apply the skills and knowledge back at work
This seminar is for people wanting to reduce the impact of stress upon their life.
TP3 can provide a range of consulting services to better meet your business needs, including closed courses for your organisation, customised course material relevant to your industry and requirements, individual or group coaching and blended learning solutions.