Digital Learning: Creativity for Productivity
We create engaging, tightly focused, and award-winning digital learning experiences that balance the needs of organisations and the needs of their people. Here's how we do it:
We design and produce custom learning content to wow learners and maximise take-up of new material. This often means creating blended learning solutions—combining visually appealing and user-friendly online learning together with offline and instructor-led materials. For custom eLearning development, TP3 uses a variety of content development methods such as rapid authoring tools, HTML, HTML 5, Flash and Java.
Whatever you need, you can be sure our solutions will incorporate creative, engaging content that is fully integrated into your own strategy.
We offer the latest learning platforms to support your programs. These include:
LMS - Our online courses work on any LMS that complies to SCORM standards, but if you’re looking for a new LMS we can also implement our own hosted solution for you. Our LMS uses the latest online technologies to deliver everything from course content to detailed progress reports, all through one easy interface.
Mobile Learning - Mobile learning (mLearning) is a growing medium and the next step in the evolution of learning. We can provide a broad range of mobile learning solutions that are optimised for tablets and smart phones.
Learning Portal - Do you need a central space where you can link your employees with the learning support they most need to do their jobs? Our custom learning portals consolidate a user’s training elements like structured learning materials and more informal resources and recommendations in one place.
Does your organisation need a learning and development overhaul? Let us help you build a new vision for your learning program. We can offer a fresh perspective to your learning strategy through our learning consulting services. These include:
Analysis and evaluation of your current learning structures, business requirements, user needs and learning capacities
Recommendation of a comprehensive learning plan with measurable, relevant objectives
Implementation strategy to deliver content to your people using the most appropriate technology
Reflection and change management to ensure your content remains relevant and effective
We're proud that our work for our clients has been recognised in Awards around the world.
- Diamond Winner x 2: Bitesize Learning — LearnX Learning by Design Awards 2015 (Australia)
- Emerald Winner x 2: Bitesize Learning — LearnX Learning by Design Awards 2015 (Australia)
- Sapphire Winner: Bitesize Learning — LearnX Learning by Design Awards 2015 (Australia)
- Highly Commended: Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution — AITD National Training Excellence Awards 2015 (Australia)
- Finalist:Best Use of Technology for Learning — AITD National Training Excellence Awards 2015 (Australia)
- Winner: Internal Communication and Training category — Gold Quill Awards 2014 (USA)
- Finalist: eLearning Achievement category — AITD National Training Excellence Awards 2014 (Australia)
- Winner: Enterprise Sector — eLearning Excellence Awards 2013 (Australia)
- Winner: Corporate eLearning — eLearning Excellence Awards 2012 (Australia)
- Winner: Export eLearning — eLearning Excellence Awards 2012 (Australia)
- Finalist: eLearning Development Company of the Year — eLearning Age Awards 2012 (England)
- Finalist: Excellence in the Production of Learning Content, Private Sector — eLearning Age Awards 2012 (England)
- Runner-up: Best Learning Program Online — LearnX Awards 2012 (Asia-Pacific)
- Runner-up: Top HR Service Provider — Human Capital Magazine 2010 (Australia)
- Winner: Best Training Venue — LearnX Awards 2006 (Asia-Pacific)
In 2013, we were acknowledged for our approach to designing and developing a program for Australia Post’s awards-based employees. It offered them the opportunity to play an active role in their own career development with skills and knowledge delivered via eLearning. Click here to read more about the project.
Do you want learning that not only engages your learners but leads its industry? Contact us today!